24'x54" Sharkline pool planned...recommend your filter size/type, SWG etc...

Jun 27, 2014
Boston, MA
So after LOTS of reading on here (Thank you!!) we're leaning towards a 24' x 54" Sharkline round pool. (possibly Matrix?). I think we want to try the SWG route unless anyone can tell me a good reason not to. So now I need help with the rest of the stuff. What brand SWG, what brand pump and style/size of pump.Unibead or overlap liner (we're planning a deck around ~1/4 of the pool)
And probably the most important..what other "accessories" to get that are easily overlooked, such as lights, solar covers/heaters etc.
I've read lots of people buying the test kits ahead of time to be ready.
Any help is greatly appreciated and I'll keep on reading!

We're very happy with our matrix. I like to have everything run independently so we have a 1.5 hp waterway cartridge filter (low maintenance) two speed pump creates an awesome lazy river current! Wel have a solaxx retro salt generator that works great and we have two 4x20 ecosaver solar panels run by a small intex pump. All items can be run independently which works well. Not using heaters right now filter runs 6 hrs a day and swg runs 4 hrs. Water is perfectly balanced. I'd also recommend a rover jr robot vac. It's the best money we spent!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.