TapaTalk questions

DeeMac

LifeTime Supporter
May 18, 2012
Munster, IN
I am new to using TapaTalk on my phone and tablet. I have a few questions......

1. Can I get to Pool school and Pool Math in Tapatalk?
2. I can not see anyones signatures in Tapatalk. Is there a setting for seeing them or is it not a feature of tapatalk?

Thanks for any help.
Dee

Does the latest version show the entire signature? That was one reason I have not switched from a previous version of tapatalk. Back when beta testing, it only showed a couple lines of the signature.

And I hear there are ads as well even if you previously paid ....

Does the latest version show the entire signature? That was one reason I have not switched from a previous version of tapatalk. Back when beta testing, it only showed a couple lines of the signature.

And I hear there are ads as well even if you previously paid ....

When I tap my avatar I can see the entire signature in Tapatalk.

I'm using latest free version and, YES, there are banner ads :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info.

Tapatalk's business plan is atrocious. Charging people to use a latest release (which still have many bugs and is in beta testing ... and not fixing the bugs), then lowering the price for the same release, then forcing an upgrade to a "free" version with ads.

There were people that paid multiple times to have the "pro" or new versions that then lost it through upgrades to a version with ads.

I really wish there was a competitor :(

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.