New Intex owner leveling 2 inches off

kjlail

Jun 3, 2014
Granite Falls, NC
Good morning. We purchased a 14x42 pro series and put it up the beginning of June, thought it was level but we were mistaken. Setup 1 we were 6 inches off, emptied added more sand, moved we were 4 inched off. Setup 3 we tilled a 16 foot circled leveled as well as we could layer of gorilla liner then moved again. No wrinkles we are about half full and its looking about 2 inches off. Any suggestions? I do not want to drain and move it again. We have company coming next week and I am running out of time. Almost ready to throw in the towel.

I have an 18' Intex pool that is not level. It is probably 2.5 to 3 inches low on one side. When we first set it up 3 years ago it was only off about 1.75 inches. however since it always splashes out on the low side, It has settled over there and made it lower. However the pool is still standing being that far off. It has stood for 3 years like that. If you want it perfectly level the only thing you can do is drain and level.

qyma4yvy.jpg
emy4abu3.jpg
yhu3y8ag.jpg
Okay I am posting a picture to see what everybody thinks

Speaking from experience JUST raising the poles wont do it. I have an 18' round that is worse than that and it is still standing after 3 years. But if you have the labor to fix it than it would be worth doing right.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.