Desperate ----- leak !

Jun 25, 2014
London
Hi
I have finally managed to plumb in a new heat pump for my intex 15ft above ground pool. HOWEVER, the last pipe goes from a glued joint, connecting to a valve in the bypass set up, to an intex chlorinator.
( The pipe from the filter to the bypass area is also an Intex one and I managed to connect this by sawing off the flange at one end and packing out the inside of the glue type connector with some thin plastic from a CD "cake" cover as the end is slightly smaller than standard 1.5 inch pipe)
The pipe to the chlorinator turns out to have a slightly smaller still diameter ;( I tried two pieces of plastic but it will not stick water tight :( :( if I chopped off the whole end I don't see I could seal the flexible area of the pipe......
Does anyone have a suggestion please before my water turns green ?
Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter and welcome.... Have you though about trying a section of rubber hosing with hose clamps??? That's a quick fix..... I believe you can pick them up at any good hardware store... I've seen a couple of people on here use them... :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.