Implement injection system

Jul 17, 2012
Hi,

It was finally time for a new pool pump. The 0.18hp original pool pump stopped working, I was hopping for this to happen:) The pool pump had no power for cleaning the sand and vacuum cleaning was a pain too.
I want to implement this injection system to this pump but I have bought some different stuff. Instead of buying those drippers (they will clog up with crystal) and a valve so that the water is not coming back from the pool into the bucket with chlorine, I bought a cheap irrigation computer with an inbuilt valve that will open or shut with preset time. So when the pump is running I will preset the irrigation computer to open for an x amount of time so the pump can pull the chlorine.
My question is where do I have to attach the hose to the pump?
I have 2 places to do it, one is directly under the basket of the filter I think this is the suction side and this is the one I have to attach the hose to I think and the other is at the pump.

This is the pump:
http://www.gre.es/en/product/15521/pp100-self-priming-swimming-pool-pump-1hp.aspx

Thanks,
JJ

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.