Question about IntelliTouch i5 with SAM/SAL lights

UKMatt

Jul 9, 2008
Hi,

My first pool quote came in and I was just looking at the equipment he specified in the quote.

He included two SAM likes and one SAL light for the spa along with the IntelliTouch i5 controller for automation.

From the Pentair user manual, it states (under lighting features)

"Color Swim - Allows a combination of up to six SAm, SAL, or FIBERworks lighting circuits to be preset to transition through colors in sequence. This gives the appearance of colors dancing through the water. You can adjust the delay of each light to make the colors move at different speeds. This feature is not available for i5 or i5S systems.
Color Set - Allows a combination of up to 12 SAm, SAL, or FIBERworks lighting circuits to be preset to
specific colors. This feature is not available for i5 or i5S systems. This feature requires a separate relay for
each light to achieve different colored lights."

So my question is this: If the color swim and color set features are not available from the IntelliTouch i5 panel, how would the SAM/SAL lights going to be controlled?

Thanks
UKMatt

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.