Finally some pictures

Tcian

Jul 8, 2008
AmbersPics071.jpg

AmbersPics069.jpg

AmbersPics068.jpg

Just finished backfilling the two foot depth around the pool and covered the dirt with landscape fabric. I am at the end of my budget for the year after completely redoing our patio with raised flower beds and a new pond as well as this pool project. Next year I plan on removing the 30 year old rotten deck and building a new one out of ibe wood right up to the edge of the pool. ( 12 X 24 ) I will also build a two foot high rock wall about 10 or 12 feet from the other side of the pool and wrap it around the one end of the pool to meet the deck. After backfilling this, I think I will just do a paver top of some kind. That will leave only the side with the ladder, skimmer and return open.

Got my test kit the other day and I love it. My tap water has high TA, so I worked on that and it is already down to 70ppm. I added CYA with a target goal of 40. Should be there by the middle of the week and then I will start to add the borax. So far, my water has remained crystal clear and I have been using the excuse of brushing the walls to be able to get in the pool, what with all the remaing work I have to do around here. Does anyone think that there will be a problem with having one long side and one short side basically completely inground?

Todd

Hi Tcian! :wave: Welcome!

The pool looks great AND ofcourse you have to get in and do the walls! Especially when it's hot! :mrgreen:

Do I see fish in your pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.