Aquarite readings

Jun 1, 2014
Atlanta Ga.
Had an issue with my Hayward Aquarite readings going out. Replaced oem Hayward t15 cell and registered it. Worked for a couple of days, leds went out. Replaced the Digi-Key Part Number 570-1062-ND, worked great for a few days, now the readings are
Clor 3.7
temp 30 (I know it's 86 degrees in pool)
24.9 volts
7.5 currant
99 output ( set all the way up)
-3.7 salt
al-0
rl 1.4
Pool is clear and shows generating 2 leds lit and also switches to super chlorinate 3 leds lit. Inground 35,000 vinyl pool Aquarite is 5 years old, new t-cell (oem) this month.
Quantab between 6.2 and 6.4. Faulty T-cell? Bad Board? Set up wrong? Thanks for the help. Joe

The first number is the average salt level, in grams per liter, not chlorine. Your unit is set to metric. To switch back, scroll to temperature, then switch from "auto" to "superchlorinate" and back to auto.

I don't understand your reference to "quantab"?

Your numbers look ok. The current (amps) is a little high, but otherwise, the rest seems fine.

Do you have a heater?

The high amps might be due to either the salt level or the water temperature being higher than the unit is reporting. I would suggest testing each independently.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.