What to do with the towels??

Jun 10, 2014
Massachusetts
Now that the pool is in I find I have no good solution for all the wet towels. I hate having them hanging all over my chairs. Does anyone have a good solution for this? I have looked at some outdoor towel racks online but they don't seem very sturdy. Any suggestions?

When we had a chain link fence around our pool, I bought some nice shower curtain hooks (s-shaped) hung those on the fence and then hung the towels on them to dry. Was a great way to keep them off the chairs. But I don't have the chain link fence anymore, so I need to come up with something new also.

We have ours draped on the ladder for now since we don't have a deck but for drying, I hang them on the rail of the front porch. It's not the worst thing I've had hanging on the front porch. Come September 1st, ALL my camo is hanging on the front porch for everyone to see, until mid December.

Hey... It's my porch! :mrgreen:

I used a deck block, a 4x4x6' post, and attached 2 double hooks on each side. I have the deck block in a large planter and covered the block with river rock. It has never blown over and takes up very little space.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.