I'm so ready to fill in the pool

Well after back flushing for 15mins the pressure without the jet is 10 and with the jet is 15 so a 5psi jump.
But at 22psi the in flow stops

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody know how to check the main drain
I know like 9yrs ago the pool floated up on the previous owner and she had it reinstalled

so doing the testing for tonight
fc18
cc1.5
cya less then 20
and ch350
plugging in these number into the pool math show I have changed 50-65% of my water since first taking these readings Friday night
questions
is this normal for swamp slams
do I need to raise the cya or let it ride this low until i'm done with the slam knowing that it is going to keep dropping

Today I'm going in with the leaf take
qy2esu5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk solost

Standard operating procedure, rake, rake and rake some more until you don't get anything in the net for a day or two. With sweeping, it never ends. Even after you have completed the SLAM you should still sweep regularly.

Mine was a pit this year and I know what it's like to be raking "blind". Like one other member I have a bent pole from getting the net a little too full once and trying to lift it out before bringing it in closer and being on the thicker part of the pole :(

All I can say is it whatever you get out is just that much less bleach ($$$) you'll need to put in and that much quicker your SLAM will go. It's well worth the effort.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Their pH is 7.2 as they posted above so they are good. The CYA level was 40 or 50 last time they posted so that is OK too.
They already started the SLAM so who said anything about forgetting the bleach :confused::confused:

Richard was suggesting testing more often rather than bumping it to 30 when your target is 20.

Keep brushing :stirpot:

Apparently my post was delayed, or everything that had been posted wasn't showing on my screen. When I typed that they had no test kit and no numbers. I wasn't referring to Richard's post when I said forget the bleach.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.