Water Testing Log in MS Excel Format

Bill in SoCal

LifeTime Supporter
Hi All,

I've created a simple water testing log using MS Excel. All are welcome to download it and use and abuse it!! Modify it or use it as is if you want. The "Acceptable" or "Ideal" Ranges are for my pool, based upon my situation, knowledge, circumstances and environment. Your's may be different and by all means change the log to reflect that! I like to stay organized and having the log helps me to do so, plus to review my water testing results. In "Notes" I usually put time of day, weather conditions (sunny, overcast, warm, mild, cool, etc.) and maybe any chems I may add (based upon my testing results). Whatever works for you.... Here's the link to my Public Dropbox folder (would have uploaded to Trouble Free, but Excel file types are not allowed upload types):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/66358882/Pool Water Test Log.xls

Not sure if the link will show up as "clickable or you'll have to cut and paste it into your browser. Enjoy.....or Don't!!! Ha ha ha

P.S. Here's the abbreviations: TC (Total Chlorine), FC (Free Chlorine), CC (Combined Chlorine), AD (Acid Demand), TA (Total Alkalinity), CH (Calcium Hardness) & CYA (Cyanuric Acid), but I would expect most users of TroubleFreePool.com know that.......

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.