Not generating chlorine auto pilot

jlcos1

Jun 20, 2014
Rotonda West, FL
I'm hoping someone can give some good advice! I have a Auto Pilot Digital Nano that has not been generating chlorine for over a month. I have been adding liquid chlorine. Called the manufacturer and it seems that all the readings are good. I had a local distributor come out and he ran several diagnostics. He called his local distributor and suggested that I treat the pool for white flies. I treated for that, ran filter 60 hours and nothing! Is buying a new cell the next thing to do. I'm afraid that if it is not the cell and I have to keep buying parts, it will wind up costing me double by the time I'm done. Any help will be appreciated.to do

Thanks Jason, This isn't going to help you out at all. The digital display is not clear, especially this time of day. I can tell you that the manufacturer told me to put it in boost mode for a few minutes and when I relayed the results to her she said it was a good reading. When the local supplier came out he told me that he was getting several different readings but when he called his rep the rep seemed to think that everything was O.K. As I mentioned he thought it might be white flies but I don't think so! As far as the water test results, when they were taken a few weeks back everything checked out O.K. I can run up to the pool store and get it analyzed today but I just added liquid chlorine so the chlorine readings will be high.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.