Impressed with stabilzer!

May 17, 2012
Central Georgia
This is my second full year with our pool. Last year we had so much rainfall, we only got to use the pool maybe 10 times. It was so much rain that I was constantly having to draw down the level so that it wouldn't overflow when I was not at home. As a consequence, I never could get the CYA much over 30 before having it drop again. I was having to use 2 96 oz jugs of regular bleach per day to keep the chlorine level up. This year I got an early start and used tabs and a stabilizer sock to get it up to 70-80. I now only have to use two jugs every 6 days!

If anyone's on the fence about the TFP method, I want to go on record as saying that this program really works and it will save you lots of $$$ and headaches.

Thanks for the kinds words, although it is not really a program or requirement to use certain chemicals.

The TFPC method is really just about understanding your pool’s chemistry and through accurate testing, adding only what the pool NEEDS and not what someone wants to sell you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.