Aqua Rite flow sensor connector, ID the wires for me?

Sep 30, 2011
Hi all,
I just purchased a used Aqua Rite set up, and the wire for the flow sensor is cut off an missing. There is enough of a pigtail for me to add a new wire with the rj12 connector. I need your help to make sure I get the wire in the right order, and in the right connector pins. If anyone can snag a picture for me, or describe the wire order and orientation of the connector, I will be greatful for saving me from buying a new one. Thanks!

I found your previous post. It is clear that there are 4 wires in my sensor, not just two. Though maybe this was pulling double duty as a temp sensor or something. Maybe it is just using the center two wires and ignoring the outer two?

I just want to close this out in case someone else stumbles across this in the future. Ended up picking a 4 wire phone cable up, cutting one connector off and attaching the wires to the sensor pigtail in the same arrangement, even the colors were the same in the same order. Plugged it in, and everything is working. Going to continue to assume that there are 4 conductors in this cable, but only two are used. Hope this helps someone else.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.