Need lighting suggestions for in-ground pool asap!

pat82

Jun 2, 2011
So my in-pool light stopped working last summer for one reason or another. I shelled out for a replacement bulb and it still didn't work... so I'm assuming it is some kind of electrical issue. I will get it fixed sometime this summer but I really need an alternative lighting source by this weekend since we are hosting a party. I looked on Amazon and they have some highly rated lights for the pool, but only for above ground pools. :( I have Amazon Prime so if anybody wants to provide links to Amazon products with your affiliate code that I could buy and get shipped to me by Saturday, that would be awesome. Or if anybody else has any suggestions for what to do about a light to put inside my pool in less than 48 hours!

Google "swimming pool add on lights" and see what you find. Maybe find something local?? Is there a Leslie's close to you, or several of the floating lights shows from Walmart.

Last edited:
We just had the pool store install an LED light in our pool and it is amazing, many color choices, rotating color patterns (like Red, White and Blue for national holidays) etc. It was expensive ~700 but well worth the investment now we have it installed. Plus the less electricty use will pay for itself over time :) Cheers!

Our Pool.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.