New pool owner desperately seeking help!!

I've been reading and trying to figure out what chemicals in what order go in for the first time and there after. I have a new 24 round above ground pool and a 1 1/2 hp..2 speed filter pump. I was advised to use this web site for any help I needed getting started ..very great reviews!! I tested pool water with pooltime 6 way test strips
and my results for TH=0 TC=0 PH=6.8 TA=0 STABILIZER=0 PLZZ HELP I have already put 5 gallons of bleach in and its reading as if I added nothing at all! What are all my levels supposed to be at ??and when do use the baking soda and borax and the other chemicals mentioned in the pool cal??

Hello.
Pool school is the place to get started.
You really need to order a good test kit as discussed in pool school. Baking soda is used to raise TA and borax isn't required.
How does the water look now?
What is the pool filter pressure when the pump is on high speed?
Until you get a good test kit it's very difficult to provide you with accurate information.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.