Aquarite control panel

WOOD

Jun 2, 2014
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Does anyone know what all the screen sequence numbers are? I just installed the AquaRite electronic chlorine generator on my existing fiberglass pool. The pool is 32x13x4 ft deep, actually 3 to 6ft deep so I figured 4 ft average. The pool was Crystal clean with proper balance prior to adding salt. I used the T Cell9 for pool size. I put in 400lbs of salt so far and its only reading 200ppm on salt screen. Also the cell says it needs inspecting already so I pulled it off and it is Crystal clean in there. Any words of wisdom? Like I said the manual doesn't show the screen meaning when you scroll through unless I am missing something???

Welcome to TFP!

The info when you cycle through the diagnostic sequence is:
Temperature
Volts
Current
Percentage setting
Instant salt level
Product name
Software revision
Cell type

You need to program the cell type based on the cell you have installed or it will not work correctly.

Hey thanks for the response... I've got the correct cell number entered and its been circulating now for 30+ hours. The salt level is now 100ppm after 480lbs of salt and the tcell light is still solid after cleaning, is this because the salinity is still to low or am I fighting a ghost??

Thank you for the welcome, I've heard nothing but good for this site from many people. Maybe if I give some more info it will be helpful. The pump I'm using is a brand new Hayward Eco Star SP3400VSP, Aqua Rite Chlorine Electronic Generator, and Hayward T Cell 9. My salinity is now zero today after 48 hrs circulation time and the impact cell light is illuminated, even though it is clean as a whistle after examination. I also cleaned the filter of which was not sorry at all. Am I still missing something? It has been about 108° here in Havasu and will get nothing but warmer throughout the summer.

Salt reading zero, when the salt level is clearly much higher than that, suggests either that the cell cable is not properly connected, or that the current limiter has burned out. If you are handy with a soldering iron the current limited can be replaced fairly easily.

Cell current is zero, and instant salinity is zero, which strongly suggests the current limiter problem (assuming you have checked the connection where the cell cord plugs into the control box). This topic discusses this issue at length, though there is a fair bit of confusing information mixed in.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.