My SLAM Journey

So...you paid $1000 for them to clear the pool, and they didn't? Did you get any money back?

I haven't given them diddly squat! And it was $1000 for them to replace the internal parts of the filter and open up the pool. Heck, they never even sent us a bill. Maybe they knew they we're robbing us blind and decided to not to charge us at all. At any rate, IF we end up getting a bill, I will pay for the filter to be fixed but other than that they're getting nothing additional.

- - - Updated - - -

There are a few issues you may run into with your levels, however at this point focusing on the FC level is key. Worry about other levels once you're swimming after completing the SLAM process. :)

Got it Captain!

- - - Updated - - -

<<< Oh look! I'm a senior member now!

Yes they told me they would get the pool clear ... That they would come back as many times as need , for the original quoted price, until it was ... Haven't seen em in 2 weeks now ... Threw up their hands and said goodbye

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
deqaqesa.jpg

7ane9upy.jpg

ybu6ajet.jpg

Blue and cloudy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.