Baffled by Circulation Pumd

Have a 2004 Vita Spa L7000C series tub, with a Waterway TM 0061N22C3 circulation pump. If I set the pump to run only 12 hrs. a day, or shut it off for any reason it won't start back up on its own and of course I get a flo error. This happens even if I just test it and turn it right back on. I like to mess with thing even if I don't know what I'm doing. So I took the cover off the back end of the pump motor and using a flat bit screw drive, turned the armature a little and then turned it on again and it works. I just can't figure out why it would start after I turn the armature but not after it has been running even when I turn it right back on. It had me so mystified I tried it a dozen time at least. And each time it would'nt start, but everytime I turned the armature it did start. And the armature turns very easy. If anyone knows why I would be grateful, I am sure I probably need a new pump, but maybe something else is wrong also. Machines and women have outsmarted me for years. Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.