Need some major help here!

Cjarr

Jun 18, 2014
Fayetteville, NC
We have installed a 27' round pool and have had issues. The first time we filled the pool, the footers on one side were lifting due to the ground not as level as we thought. Now, we drained the pool and cemented where the issues were so it didn't settle like it did the first time. I just got in the pool today after refilling and my husband is working around the pool tells me he's sick of the pool because now it's bulging in places a little where we worked with the cement and a wall is not in it's track now in one span. He started to get the drain line thing to drain it AGAIN, but this is for good. I don't want him to because I think he's overreacting. He's not a pool person, I am. He's now ****** and it's our 20th anniversary today. I don't know what to do...

:wave: Welcome to TFP!!!

Sorry to hear about your issues, but it does not sound like you have a pool problem that we can help you with at this point ... congratulations on your anniversary though :D

Sounds like the pool is still not level. Any time it bulges, that is a high area. It then wants to jump track like it did. It needs redone. I personally would fight for the pool and tell him to hush it. But that's just me. :mrgreen:

Happy Anniversary!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.