Didn't install Pool Sunday Pool area not Level... Should I hire Someone

Jun 1, 2014
Burbank
Hi All Well the area is about 3 inches off. I worked my BUTT off! Blisters, Sun Burned, ETC! I have the pink insulation ready, But i have

Questions?? Do you think I should hire someone for 200.00 to make it level??Is it super important about it being level?

Also I bought (9) 4X8 pink insulation boards. After it is level, Can I put the pink insulation board over the entire cut out area including the pavers?

There is a clear piece of transparent paper on the 4X8 that is coming off, Dumb Question Do I take the transparent film off the pink insulation?

When I tape the pink insulation boards together with Gorilla tape do I do doth sides of the boards? Around the perimeter do I also tape it?

So New At this, I am feeling so Dumb!

Level is the most important part. It is super important. After it is level, bury the pavers so the tops will be level with your foam board. Tape the top of each seam three times. Once centered on the seam and then tape that strip down on either side.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Yes, it needs to be level. So if your unable to do it yourself, you may have to hire someone to do it.

Do not put the pavers under the insulation, cut around them and make the them the same height as the insulation.

You could leave the skin on the foam.

You only need tape the one side, tape around the outside if you think so, will not harm anything.

I recommend tape that is used for house weatherproofing wrap (like Tyvek) which is very thin, very sticky, and waterproof ... unlike the duct tape people seem to always use.

Make sure the people you hire are using a laser to insure that it's level. Close enough really isn't good enough. Maybe 1" tolerance? I used wood instead of pavers to support the legs and cut the foam around where the wood sits.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.