Romo's Pool Plastering - Dallas, TX

What a terrible drag that is Robbie! Just rotten man, you know I followed that closely and like you, thought you found a good outfit. What a bummer man. DO post back and let us know what you end up getting done about it. Wish I could help.

I called another local pool company suggested while I was out getting bids. The good news is they are only about a mile from my house. The bad news is they don't repair tile. They gave me a couple of numbers for folks to call, but I lost it. Going to call them back today and get those numbers again. The light is no big deal I hope, maybe they didn't tighten that top screw properly. The leak, that's the one that will cost me if I can't find it myself.

Thanks for giving a heads up, I got a quote from them for my pool re plaster, their quote was very competitive, both Diamonbrite and Wetedge confirmed that they are trained and authorized installers, I may need to get quote from others, that is very un acceptable customer service.

Holy cow, Robbie! Have you called the pool builder? I have some issue with my plaster due to the hard water here and trying to keep the ph down has been a nightmare. The PB sent Romo out, they came and brought Scott from Wet Edge to look at it. Turns out my plaster is one that they discontinued prior to mine going in - no one told me that! Romo was very responsive in my case. I would think the PB should be working this for you.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.