Help with (seemingly extra) liner above water line?

I think that either I didn't have the liner aligned right and it's stretched tight in parts and twisted in others and/or I built my berm around the bottom a little too tall and the liner just has a little extra around the top. It's a v-bead liner...

Anyway, was wondering if anyone could lend some advice...other than this, the pool looks fantastic, now that it's chemicaled and filtered. :)

- - - Updated - - -

I could pull the top rails and the coping, but it's a v bead liner, so I'm not sure if that'd help...and I'm not sure if I'd compromise the structural integrity by pulling off the top of the pool. Thanks for the reply!

I think you nailed it earlier. It either wasn't laid down right or it was mis-cut. The liners stretch an amazing amount so it's quite possible the bottom is fitting snug even though you have all the slack above it.

Unfortunately you're looking at either living with it or draining the pool and trying I reset the liner, etc. But if may still be cut wrong and you won't know that until you fill it again. I hope water is cheap in your neck of the country...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know it just occurred to me that all the holes that were cut for your returns, etc. won't line back up when you reset the liner if that was in fact the problem. You're most likely going to need a new liner. Have them come back out and re-measure it to make sure they have that right. Maybe when you pull it you can measure it too and see if they sent you the wrong size.

Looks like the liner wasn't set right/twisted. You'll have to reset it or live with it and if you reset it, you will have your holes to deal with.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.