wet edge satin matrix pool vs spa question - texture

May 25, 2014
Houston, TX USA
We're moving into the plaster stage of construction of our new pool next, and we will also have a spa. We've signed up for Satin Matrix from Wet Edge for the whole thing. We're pretty sure we will like the texture of the Satin Matrix for the pool.

My question is this - should we try to get a smoother texture surface for the spa? My wife said she read that people with pebble finish spas were regretful because it hurt to sit in them after a while.

Any experience on this? I have no idea whether my builder will even entertain the idea of using different surfaces for the pool and the spa, but I want to make sure I get it right

Thanks!

We decided on the Primera Stone instead of the Satin Matrix for both the pool and spa for that reason. Can't say it would be uncomfortable for sure with the Satin Matrix, but for the cost delta we decided it wasn't worth the risk. Good luck with your decision.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.