The PoolCleaner 4x

I have the 4X and it's very self explanatory. The manual will tell you the proper tire rotation to make sure it's moving at a proper speed, you may need to adjust the hose end that goes into the VAC line. The front tires have a small nub on them so you can easily count the rotation (provided the pool is clear).

So long as your pump is doing it's part, just drop in the PC and you're good to go. This is my cleaner of choice and I hope you like it.

Only tip I would add, because the hose breaks down into multiple sections (great for storing) it's easy to drop the hose under the water and assemble one at a time to avoid the air filtering through the pump (either that or assemble the hose and then use a jet to push the air out).

Lastly, as with all basic cleaner and hose knowledge, try to avoid having the cleaner in for 24-48 hrs after treating the pool with chemicals, and don't let the dog near those hoses (dog nails and chemical corrosion will result in small holes in the pump, which will slow it down and push air through your filter)

Outside of that, my wife prefers to call it Fredrick, so you may want to name it to make it fun for the wife and daughters.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.