Best pool toys for kids?

Thanks for the suggestions. I am hoping to find something novel and different than all the toys we have had in the past but I also want something that is tried and true and isn't going to be a huge bust or waste of money after 5 mins of playtime. These are some good ideas.

Second vote for a Toypedo. It is the #1 thing used by adults and kids in our pool. I am actually going to buy a few more. Anything underwater really brings out kids wanting to go underwater more which helps their swimming skills I believe.

Third vote for the Toypedo. Hubby and son and scout group played with one at scout camp last year. Said they had a blast with it. They played with it and swam for 3 1/2 hours during some free time. We purchased one for use in our pool and have played with it some, but because our water is still not crystal clear it becomes as much of a search and find mission as it is playing with it. I can see how it will be a blast once our water is cleared up.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.