Pentair Superflo 2 Speed Pump Question

Thanks jbizzle. I notice in your sig that might be the same pump you have. Do you see any possible issues I may have with this setup? All of my piping is 1 1/2inch The total distance of my suction side piping is around 50 feet. I do have a slide on a separate return that I keep shut off at the pump. On my current setup if I want to increase water flow to the slide I just reduce flow to the return a little. I believe that the current single speed 1.5 hp pump I have is just too strong for my filter. I just installed a new pressure gauge on the filter and it only shows pressure at 14psi. Never checked flow rate at returns, but it is pretty rapid. Thanks, Tommy

On the 2 speed pumps that have the built in high low switch does the unit have to be powered off to switch speeds. Setting up a pump through a timer and have a house full of teenagers and i want to be sure to cover any scenario that may arise. This is the unit that I will be purchasing. Thanks

http://www.inyopools.com/Products/03501145035273.htm

I am not sure if this pump has a built in high low switch? are you sure?

Not all SuperFlo's sold on the internet have a switch so it is a good idea to check with the supplier first.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.