Back for round 2....options needed! ;-)

Tara, I am certianly interested!!! I will PM you!

By the way...I did decied on a pool, and actualy pulled the trigger on it TODAY! I called Blake from Pool Supply World and purchased the Sharkline Venture 27'x54

:)

Cant wait for it to get here and get the install underway! I will keep everyone posted!

Congratulations! I really love the looks of this pool. I think it looks really nice along side our garage, like it belongs there. :cool:

Ohhhhh can't wait to watch this build! Ours went together very quickly!

Question on testing water:

my test kit is already here. is it advisable to test my water coming out of the sink NOW and get a game plan on what I will be dealing with prior to filling the pool? Or is it best to wait until I am filling the pool?

Thanks,
steve

Got to love it! Order the test kit BEFORE the pool gets there! That is what it is all about!

Go ahead and test your tap water. Do not bother doing the CYA test as there will be NONE. It will be good practice for you. You can go ahead and buy the CYA to have it ready to go in when you state to fill your pool.

Have you found YOUR best source of bleach/chlorine? Go ahead and check prices now. That way you will be ahead of the game when the pool get there!

Kim

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Just stopping in to see what's going on. It's like waiting for Santie Clause! :santa: :mrgreen:

hahaha....I JUST posted a thread asking for some thoughts on something the installer told me.

The pool has arrived! the filter and pump should arrive today...and the liner on Monday. Then Sand on Tuesday...and install on Wed! and swimming in a pool that is about 1/3 full on Thursday!!! ;-)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.