Pentair 521209 Pentair QuickTouch II Wireless Remote how to program

DRRICK

May 24, 2011
Just installed this and it works. I now have two issues. 1. the Intelli-touch panel in the house no longer shows the green LED status lights. The panel works still, it is just that the lights no longer come on. If I disconnect the quick touch receiver. the lights on the intellitouch panel function again.

2. How does one program the buttons on the quick touch. They come pre programmed from the factory, but I have not found any reference to programming the buttons to do something different. Maybe ya can't

Great forum. I used to have a pool guy. Boy was that much more expensive than BBB. Thanks.
RickP

Somebody must know.

- - - Updated - - -

I think question 1 has been answered. I reset the panel and now the green indicator lights come on at the indoor panel. Just dumb luck, i guess.

2. How to program the remote is still in question.
Thanks,
RickP

Ok. I stumbled upon the answer to question 2.

The Quick touch is programmed via the itellitouch panel. So simple. Menu>setup>Advanced>Remotes and there it is.

I do not understand why someone on this forum was unable to answer this question.
I hope this will help anyone else.

BTW. The quick touch remote is less that $200.00.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.