upright supports under ledge missing

Did you install or have it professionally installed? Regardless, I'd call whoever you purchased from and see if they can ship you the parts or replace the missing ones.

Welcome to TFP!

Talked to installer. He said the pool only comes with brackets for uprights on rounded section of pool and not straight portions (oval pool). He said he has installed a lot of these impress ovals and that's all they send. He is an honest guy and there were no extra parts lying around. There are screw holes in the rails to accept something.

So you agree they should be there?

Can you pull up some pics of it from the manufacturer website or even in google pics to see what others have. We've been doing a lot of pool shopping lately. Looked at one almost identical to yours yesterday and I remember them being on every one but it was a small 8' round floor model so maybe that is why.

I would think that they should all have the same hardware. It's hard to say though. Do all the post have holes to accept the hardware?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.