PSI gauge.

+1, the gauge is shot. I just ordered one from the same place the test kits come from (TF100). Best part is it's liquid filled. Rain, moisture getting in there is what usually causes the most damage to them. It was about $11

It also helps support this site.

http://tftestkits.net/Flow-Meters-and-psi-Gauges-c12/

Last edited:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
+1, the gauge is shot. I just ordered one from the same place the test kits come from. Best part is it's liquid filled. Rain, moisture getting in there is what usually causes the most damage to them. It was about $11

http://tftestkits.net/Flow-Meters-and-psi-Gauges-c12/

I received mine today and just switched it out. I'm very impressed with the look and quality of this gauge. Having .5 psi increments is great.

I've had my filter gauge that came with my new Hayward multiport for just over a month. It's a 0-60 psi, not liquid filled. It's had moisture inside it since almost immediately. I have that one and a much better Wika gauge (not filled either though, but it has a vent/seal valve). I'll be putting the Wika gauge on shortly. You always get what you pay for with measuring equipment.

tftestkits.net is owned and operated by Dave who also owns this forum.
One way to show appreciation for the forum is to patronize his business, the other is to Become a TFP Supporter. You will note that there is no advertising on this forum ... to keep it running, we need supporters which funds the maintenance and upgrades of this forum.

I received mine today and just switched it out. I'm very impressed with the look and quality of this gauge. Having .5 psi increments is great.

Me too, really nice gauge, good quality. Purchased a cheap one last year that I've had to take the plastic cover off and dry out a couple times now. That will get moved to the indoor spa !!

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.