Jandy error codes 172, 186 etc

Anyone have any advise on this one.

I have a year old Aqualink box and change out the flow sensor a year ago (black expoxy no adapter board). All was working fine until yesterday.

Started getting error codes 172, 186 etc which indicated flow sensor.
I had a spare new flow sensor that had the adapter board in my garage. I fitted it to the system, calibrated it by pressing the button for 5 second.
The error codes have gone. It did ready low salt which it wasnt so I re calibrated that by holding the salinity button etc.
Now I have no codes but the NO FLOW shows up on the screen and the flow light on the front panel is off (green light on adapter in on)
There is definatley flow, any ideas? Sodiac tech were no help at all, I think the adapter board is faulty but they wont replace it.
Is there any other special procedure to set up the adapter board apart from hold the button for 5 seconds?

Thanks
I did both those suggestion and they didn't work.
I found it was the little jump connection. When I took it out I got it work ok.
Now it worked for three days and then came back no flow. Turned it off and back on and it worked.
Seems to do that every few days. Any ideas?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.