Floating on the top?????

Okay, not sure where to put this but I guess this forum is close enough.

We had a lot of rain yesterday so that may have alot to do with my question??

I was just outside checking the water, etc and noticed "stuff" floating all over the top of the water. You can't really see it unless you look closely or you see it where the sun is giving light to the top layer of water. When I look closely there are tons of little tan colored wormish looking things. Tiny, tiny, tiny, like 2mm long. I looked over a white rimmed float that I still have floating in the pool from the other day and they are all over that. Ew! What are they?? Are they something funky from the pool or are they from the trees and came in with the rain, etc.???

Anyone know? Creeps me out to think of swimming in there with them floating all over the top of the water, no matter how tiny they are. :shock: :shock: :shock:

That is exactly what my hubby said when I described them to him. Ick.

Well, motor is on low and pool is still a bit overfilled(tried to empty some of the water but have got to go somewhere right now and will have to hook back up tomorrow) and will put the motor on high for a bit to get it cleared up.
Thanks!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.