Getting ready for a New Pool Build North Texas

Apr 24, 2014
Melissa Texas
Hello everyone,

We are in the final stages before we sign the contract with a builder here. Financing is in place. Have done lots of research and read tons of things and viewed many of the posts on here. Lot's of good feedback and viewpoints on subjects and questions we had.

One question that was raised by one of the finalist for our PB was they stated that the grotto they quoted us which is a 4 ton is not meant to be climbed on or jumped off of as it is a large rock that is just set on boulders. I was at a stone yard here locally yesterday and he showed me the slabs that he sells to PB's and they are thick and heavy. Anyone on here have any insight as to this being fact? I have a 6 year old and she loves to climb and although I will have rules I'm sure down the road someone will push them. If that is the case I'm thinking a waterfall may be safer and a better option?

Thanks in advance

Cubsfan2010

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.