Day 11 I think! Not a care in the world, lets see your pool!

Kellychaison

LifeTime Supporter
May 31, 2014
Montpelier, Virginia
So I go out and marvel how clean and clear my pool is now ( About day 6 it got really nice ), The testing is a breeze now. I have settled into consistent numbers and have a good feel for where my pool wants to be. I have no more pool stress, just happiness and content and if you follow all these great people to the promise land you can have that pool also! Oh its really fun to look at the deep end of your pool but it is so clear it only looks a few inches deep.

I feel the same! Lol... I was at a cookout last weekend and explaining the BBB method to the homeowner (and IG poolowner). When I told her I put bleach in my pool, she said I should stop using bleach and buy chlorine... Lolol :brickwall: ...I tried to explain but it fell on deaf ears.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
My husband floating on his raft in the pool he loves but did not want! If someone took the pool down he would have a fit!!!

The umbrellas I invested in. I can not be in the sun very long because I don't get burnt, I get scalded and blistered! I will be adding another umbrella this week!

Mine: :wave: Thanks TFP!!!

APLFlSz.jpg

I love the pool store, they sell floaties, cool lights, beer koozies, toys, but that's all I'll buy anymore.

- - - Updated - - -

Idea, TFP beer koozies? I'm in!!!

Update, I have spent so much time reading pool school I never new there was a store. Orders going in tomorrow!!! Did I mention I'm OCD? Should I put it in my signature?

So lazy Dave! :mrgreen: Tell us what you're really doing besides holding that camera?!!! :lol:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.