Considering New SWG system instead of just a new cell

My brother in law has the same one, I believe.

Ive seen the same unit relabelled by a few companies....a long time ago I did the research and eventually found the company that *actually* manufactures the unit (and just resells it to others that slap their label on it)

My BIL had his installed along with his pool a few years ago. He mentioned to me his pool builder stopped using them because it was hard to get a hold of their service if necessary. Take that with a grain of salt.

I personally went with a Pool Pilot Digital. This was before I heard his pool builder was dropping them, but what irked me was the whole relabelling thing. I couldnt find any good reliable reviews on it, because the "brand" was like a moving target (kinda like how HD or Lowes have their own version of something so its "theirs only, cant price match it, it has unique features" etc)

As of today I would be looking at a Pool Pilot (if budget allows) or a Circupool since they seem to get decent ratings especially for the price.

Looks identical to the Saltron Pure Breeze that poolsupplyworld used to sell. I would give you the link, but apparently they don't sell them anymore. That would concern me. I hear that the pool pilot is a good unit, but it is pretty expensive. I would look at Hayward or Circupool (which is what I have), or Pentair if you wanted to also get their automation system (otherwise you are stuck with 20% increments).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.