Intelliflo model 011018 PASSWORD LOCKOUT - HELP!

Jun 8, 2014
lakeland
hello

I have a Intelliflo model 011018 variable Speed .The unit is 3 years old.

i wanted to clean the pool today but it seems i got locked out - the led screen panel is stating that i have been entering the wrong password although i did not (always use the same password and wrote it down).
Even if i try to reset the default password it wont let me get to the menu to do this without entering a password i dont have.

basically the unit asks for a password - and it needs a password to reset the password.

i dont know what to do.... anyone?

Thanks,
Pete

If you do a full factory reset it should reset the password, along with everything else. I believe this sequence will do the reset:

Make sure the pump has power, green LED is on.
Make sure the pump is not running.
Press and hold all of the four Speed buttons simultaneously for four (or more) seconds.
Power off the pump, wait a few seconds, power it back on.

And to power it off? Sorry but I don't usually moniter this equipment but even my pool guy has been locked out. as per the directions above I waited until the pump was off and there was power to the unit as the green light is on. I tried the reset by pressing all four buttons for 10 seconds but nothing changes and I can't get the power off. None of the keys respond. Do i have to unscrew the power cord?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.