New build in ground concrete pool in Las Vegas

Jun 1, 2014
Bluffton, SC
65' x 9' Hayward all around. Pics coming.
u5era7e9.jpg
9y6yje3e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I guess I really do take grass for granted....That dust field in the before pictures would drive me nuts...Good luck with the rest of the build, looking forward to seeing more pictures.

Thanks! I can't say I am used to the dust, but we have come to the conclusion that we must live together. As soon as the pool is done I gotta find a way to cover all that up. Grass would be so nice:))

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Hi there! Is your coping poured concrete cantilever? Also, what is the color and finish of the concrete cantilever and stepping pads? I am trying to decide for mine...but I am just not sure what surface finish would look good for the modern pool. Yours looks very nice, and smooth, which I like very much. My design lady is saying using slate finish, but I still think it is too much texture to it.

Hi teknic88, good morning. There is another forum friend is having problem with her cantilever concrete coping cracking in as short as 5 days after being poured. How is yours holding up? You see any problem with yours so far? I am asking because I am contracted to do the concrete cantilever coping for my pool too, and I am having 2nd thoughts on this decision. Please let me know what you think, and why you decided to go with the cantilever coping. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I just like the straight/square/contemporary forms better, but I did not want to overpay with limestone or anything like that. Mine looks fine so far, but then again, it has the cool deck finish. I think bare concrete is a gambling in this heat. That is just my opinion

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.