Jandy Aquapure Ei no flow error

J20832

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 3, 2009
Olney, MD
So after hooking up my Aquapure Ei this year, it is showing a "no flow" error. Installed it last year and it ran all season (about 5 months) with no problems and brought the control panel inside for the winter. I verified that I was getting sufficient flow by cranking up the pump and feeling the water at the returns. I then verified that the plug into the control panel was secure, gave it some time, no help. Then I removed the flow switch and manually pushed it to the side (to mimic flow), waited, no help. Then, unfortunately, I purchased a replacement flow switch, installed it, that didn't work either... so before I make a warranty claim with the credit card company (the 1 year warranty is expired with Zodiak/Jandy), just wondering if there is any kind of reset switch internally that I should try first? I have heard there are such reset buttons in other units.

I contacted Jandy, their only response was for me to hire a repair person as that is the only person they would assist with troubleshooting. Since it is out of warranty and the unit is on the cheaper side, this is not an option for me.

do the leads going to the cell have 2 x red, 1 x black and 1 x blue? make sure the blue wire is connected to the pin. also check to make sure the green terminal bar is fully connected to the pcb inside.

That was it, the blue wire to the cell. Thank you! I don't quite understand why that wouldn't result in a "check cell" error since it isn't part of the wiring from the flow switch to the panel... but anyway, I am very appreciative of your assistance and glad to be back in the business of generating chlorine!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.