No Flow

Jul 15, 2008
Purcellville, VA
I have an AquaPure system and after getting low chlorine readings over the last week I noticed that when my system turns on, it initializes, and then the "flow" indicator lights up (with all the other appropriate indicators) but then goes off after about a minute or so. When I randomly check it throughout the day it is almost always reading "no flow". And since the system thinks there is "no flow" it isn't generating any chlorine!

I am not getting an error codes and the salinity level reading seems to be fairly accurate. I have also removed the flow/salinity sensor and scrubbed it. Flow through the system hasn't changed, everything is in perfect working order.

In all of the cases that I've read about most people are getting errors and therefore replaced specific parts...not sure if I just caught this early and the errors are coming or it could be something else.

Water flow seems to be normal. I'm getting good flow out of all returns and my polaris is still kicking, skimmers are working hard. I recently backwashed but have never opened up my DE filter this season to check on the "guts".

I can also tone out the wflow sensor wire...

Thanks for the tips. Just want to make sure I get this back up and running before my chlorine levels get too low.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.