donniespool

LifeTime Supporter
Nov 26, 2013
Tucson
thought I would share this part of my last trip to Leslies..I was 'Leslied' as someone mentioned...I think I paid 62 bucks for this bit of 'magic' before I got on the TFP way of thinking...any suggestions as to what I might do with it..perhaps that is a risky question...I'll just keep it as an expensive reminder...D
phosfree_zpsf31e8930.jpg

You paid $62 dollars for that? :shock: Excuse me for not knowing... I'm a TFP'er! :mrgreen:

I say sale it on Craig's List. There is a Schmo out there willing to take it off your hands.

at least Leslie's is consistent....overpriced and incorrect....I thought it was expensive..but I asked the guy 'what I needed to fix my pool'.....I think the whole bill was 118 bucks...and THEN I became a TFP'er.
I know others will see this and groan from the same experience...thanks again...D

I have a bottle of the stuff and can't unload it on craigslist for $10 and I'll deliver... I found TFP just after that purchase.......

I have some too, bought before TFP. Even though I used pucks and my CYA was crazy for 5 years I had no algae. I know now I was living dangerously if I ever got algae, but I did use PhosFree. I got it online for around $100 for 4 bottles.

I see no harm in using it. I have cartridge filters so to me it seems it would be more effective than in a sand filter. I will use it once a month until it is gone. When I posted about it last year the consensus seemed to be it may not help but it cannot hurt

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.