pool

The flap inside the valve should correspond with the handle position. So the top one is open the next two are closed.

Is that on the pipe leading to the pump, or the one after the filter (and heater if you have one)?

I'd spend a little time figuring out which valve goes where by experimenting and then write on the pipe with a magic marker so you know which is which.

+1, what he said about the valves and the handle position. Does the pump prime OK ??

They look like the intakes from the pool before the pump. The pipes join together, go down and backwards to the pumps intake.
Not sure what the pipe going straight into the ground is but I would guess it's the return from the filter since the pumps discharge also goes straight up.
Then the is the 90deg with the flex tubing that goes into the ground ??

Is the cover on your pump that cloudy or is the water in the pump dirty ?? If the cover looks that bad or aged you might be due for a new seal under it :oops: I had a problem with getting my pumped primed for a while and finally replaced the gasket under the cover. I inspected it and didn't see any nicks or damage but maybe it was just worn out. Was also noticing more bubbles in the pump when it was working. Works so much better now. They are only about $5 on Ebay shipped.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.