Center Justification

Nov 15, 2007
Yardley, PA
Sorry if this seems trivial. When reading posts they are all center justification. The forum topic are left justified, when I click on a sub-forum with posts they all center justify. Confounds me, I have looked at virtually every setting for myself and the forum, cannot for the life of me figure out why. I prefer the posts to be left justified. Happens on both laptops in my house. Any thoughts?

Everything I see is left justified in it's containing box. I am unaware of any setting that might change that, though there are settings I have never looked at. Certainly, if there is a setting the default is left justified.

What does it do when you logout and then view the forum not logged in?

Sorry if this seems trivial. When reading posts they are all center justification. The forum topic are left justified, when I click on a sub-forum with posts they all center justify. Confounds me, I have looked at virtually every setting for myself and the forum, cannot for the life of me figure out why. I prefer the posts to be left justified. Happens on both laptops in my house. Any thoughts?

My view is center justified too...just recently started. ??

That's weird. Mine all display correctly.
Is this one showing centered, too?
It should be right-justified.​

Your post is right justified.

- - - Updated - - -

Everything I see is left justified in it's containing box. I am unaware of any setting that might change that, though there are settings I have never looked at. Certainly, if there is a setting the default is left justified.

What does it do when you logout and then view the forum not logged in?

Justification looks fine when logged out...

That's weird. Mine all display correctly.
Is this one showing centered, too?
It should be right-justified.​

That post appears right justified.

Whatever you did or something changed, but now all my individual forum posts appear left justified. Dont know why, could have been an IE9 issue, wonder if that is why Chome overtook IE recently in popularity. Either way thanks for your time in this matter.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.