Aquapure 1400 %'s Magically Changing.

ears

Jul 6, 2013
Does anyone know why the percentages on my Aquapure 1400 would change to 0%? It was set at 80% pool and 10% spa and everything was working great. The family and I left on vacation for a 5 days and when I came back I tested the water and showed 0 chlorine. When I checked the chlorine output both the pool and spa were at 0%. Any idea why this would happen? Thanks in advance. I am still new to the salt water scene and am trying to figure everything out as I go along.

Did you make any % change to the output?

Sometimes when I change the % output the unit will take it but the next day it will have changed to something else. I always make sure to look at the % the next day after making a change.

Were you able to set it back to your normal output? Did you lose power while you were away? Is your panel accessable to anyone other than you? How old is the unit?

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, I was able to set the output back to its normal output.

It doesn't appear that i lost power while I was away but I can't be 100% sure. Even if I did lose power wouldn't it retain the settings?

The only person who would have access to change the settings would be the person I had feeding my dog. It's controled by the onetouch panel and wont take commands at the outside panel.

The unit is only a couple of months old.

I will check it this evening when I get home to see if it retained the %'s that I put in last night.

- - - Updated - - -

Did you make any % change to the output?

Sometimes when I change the % output the unit will take it but the next day it will have changed to something else. I always make sure to look at the % the next day after making a change.

I didn't make any changes to the %'s before I left.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.