Above ground pool install

Jun 19, 2012
Long Island, NY
Well after two years with the intex 15 round ordered a 18 round 54 high sharkline matrix. Arrived via trucking on a skid today.

Decided to use the foam cove along with the 1.5 foam for tthe bottom. In the early stages now of leveling the ground. Its much more difficult then I expected. Anyways this is just the start.

utyzuneg.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1402111554987.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402111554987.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 930
  • uploadfromtaptalk1402111584528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1402111584528.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 924
Congrats on the new pool! Good luck on leveling! It is by far the worst part of installing the pool and the most important! Keep the pics coming! :cool:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Well everything is level. I was unpacking the stuff for the matrix pool from poolsupplyworld and 4 of the bottom cuffs had clips snapped off. Will have to see how long it will take to get them replaced.

I did run out to home depot and got the pavers and foam. Going to work on getting the pavers in tomorrow.

a2ujysu7.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Well everything is level. I was unpacking the stuff for the matrix pool from poolsupplyworld and 4 of the bottom cuffs had clips snapped off. Will have to see how long it will take to get them replaced.

I did run out to home depot and got the pavers and foam. Going to work on getting the pavers in tomorrow.

I had the same issue with my sharkline due to poor packaging from the manufacturer, PSW was fantastic and handled the RMA very quickly

Good luck with the rest of your build

When I got my pool, I had the boxes open that day looking through them. It was mid March and snowing outside! Hubby was shaking his head but I had to see what I had and didn't have and inspect the parts. But you know, you are not the first one to report broken cuffs with the Matrix. I think I read of 3 other members with the same broken tabs. They do replace them but it's ridiculous. I have the Venture and all my parts were perfect! Hope you get them soon and don't have to wait long! They usually send them out without question if I remember correctly.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.