Need to replace water hose on slide

Jun 14, 2013
Hi there,

The small water tube that runs up the slide to squirt water onto the slide needs to be replaced. My slide looks like a standard slide with a curve. I can't find any labels on the slide to indicate the brand, type, size etc. I've seen replacement tubing parts on-line, but am wondering how I know what to order. Are these replacement tubes pretty standard across slide brands? I think I also need to replace the nozzles because water only trickles out. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Great thanks! I think I will start with buying just the tubing first. I'm thinking of soaking the fittings in vinegar to clean out the buildup. I have a feeling buildup is what caused the trickle of water, in addition to a cracked tube.

If your CH was high at some point you could have had build up causing the trickle. Soaking in vinegar and scrubbing with a toothbrush should work great! Replace the o-ring at the hose adapter while you're at it too. Mine leaked like a sieve but is better, not perfect with a new vinyl rubber o-ring. Usually in multipacks at the hardware store.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.