good test kit in canada

Jul 3, 2008
Hi Everyone,
We are currently putting up a 15'x30' AGP.(water is coming Thursday!) I was hoping to try using the BBB method but am having trouble locating a good test kit. (tf is not shipping to canada:() Any fellow canadians with some advice,it would be appreciated.
This has been a great resource for us during our build, thanks to everyone for sharing!

thank you for the quick response...it is a little more expensive than I thought it would be ($169.00)....I will keep searching but if I don't find another supplier I will order thru them.
Thanks again,
Kelly

Bin there done that. Paul is our best and only hope. You need this kit! and
you can't get it anyway cheaper in Canada. It will pay for itself 3x over.
The pool stores don't want you to have this kit. Take control of your pool,
and thank Paul later.

I just ordered a kit from Paul as well but there is a link to another site that sells them in Canada in this thread

place-to-buy-test-kits-in-canada-t7694.html

As stated by others you won't find it much cheaper than what Paul is selling the kit for. I even tried contacting the Canadian distributor for Taylor kits.
The pool store people just look at you strange if you ask for a kit that's more than test strips or the basic OTO/PH test.

I picked up my Taylor K2005C (High) kit from Acapulco Pools in Kitchener, Ontario for about $140.

I believe the (High) represents 2oz bottles.
The reagants lasted more than 2 seasons some are into their 4th season.
(I validate results every couple months with pool store measurements)

Ask for Bernie Jr. He may be able to help you out.

cschnurr said:
I picked up my Taylor K2005C (High) kit from Acapulco Pools in Kitchener, Ontario for about $140.

I believe the (High) represents 2oz bottles.
The C designates 2 oz bottles. The high refers to it being a high range chlorine test (0-5 ppm).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.