Buying a used Esther Williams 30' Pool

TaraMM

Jul 18, 2013
Royse City, TX
HI,
I have found a used Esther Williams Classic 30' round pool (approx 6 yrs old) that we will be purchasing this weekend. I will need to replace the liner. I know that I should look for the mil rather than gauge when shopping for a liner, but is there any online site that is better than another? I have found several online companies that sale them but just wanted to run it by you all to see if you had anything positive or negative to say about any specific one. I need to order one today!!! :)

Thank you,

Either one can be used. do not use them interchangeably though. My opinion on the online companies that sell them is...The probably all get their liners from one or two manufacturers. I recently bought one for my pool from an online seller as the local pool store wanted almost twice the price and would not negotiate. When I got it, it was the same box as the pool store had.

Buy 25gauge or more. Find the best deal you can for the liner you want.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.