Zappy for intex? or something else?

I have done some searching, both on here and just in general. I have come to the conclusion that pretty much any suction side above ground automatic cleaner will work with my setup. I currently run the larger intex sand filter. I did notice however that most of the "click clack" type cleaners do not come with a debris bag. A optional inline debris filter must be purchased separately increasing the cost. Of course if you own a thru wall skimmer with a vac plate I assume you can run a bag over your basket. I however still have the over the wall skimmer I personally think it does a better job at cleaning my surface. So with my setup I would be connecting directly to my suction port with no skimmer filtration and would only have my pre-pump basket as my skimmer and I do not like that.

From what I have read this zappy vac has a built in debris filter so it will catch most stuff before it goes into my pump. I do have my manual vacuum which I could possibly turn the body of into a inline filter for a different vac that does not have the built in filter.

Would like to know what others have or if they own the zappy and what they think.

Thanks

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.