The ultimate party pool?

Wow, that's something! From your lovely pool to that........that's how I feel when I look at my little pool and then see some of the fabulous pools represented on this forum! However, mine still gets the job done and what a lovely Saturday with the floats, tunes and water!

I was thinking, I want to build a deck up to my existing one, I figure I could put a retractable screen in the soffit of the sun room, and then just put a projector and DVD player, surround sound unit, etc on a rolling cart. That would be perfect for watching movies from the pool. And it is not 10 grand either. Although you can get them from ebay for less.

We used to do this at my Pastors house for Superbowl Sundays. using the side of his neighbors house as the screen.
Imagine, larger than life sized football players coming at you!

I did this a few years ago for my son's birthday party sleepover. I had almost two dozen preteens on the backyard lawn, used two king sized bed sheets strung between two palm trees and a projector, dvd, stereo system, running a STARWARS all night party. My wife was pulling full time duty making pop corn and pouring sodas.
Halfway through the second one, 3/4 of them were asleep! Pop corn bags and cups all over the yard. Kids in sleeping bags all over the place.
It was a blast.

My poor pool was invaded the following day.

Hmmmm.... maybe time for a Pirates of the Caribbean theme party. :idea:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.